28th Annual Symposium 2013.
Nomad & Broker
RFC Ambrian is an established Nominated Adviser and Broker on the AIM of the LSE, successfully offering substantial resource sector and financial market expertise to our clients.
RFC Ambrian is a leading Nominated Adviser for Basic Materials clients on AIM, with 16 clients in the sector - please click here to view the The Hemscott rankings guide.
Our client base is global as is our experience and knowledge of the resource and oil & gas sectors.
Our AIM clients include a range of small to medium businesses.
- Experience – RFC Ambrian has been a Nominated Adviser for over 10 years and completed over 50 AIM IPOs for clients which raised over £300 million
- Resource specialist – RFC Ambrian executives have resource sector expertise with a combination of technical and commercial backgrounds. We are better placed to understand resource sector businesses.
- International expertise - RFC Ambrian has an established track record of working with non-UK companies looking to access the London market. We have a strong understanding of both the Australian and UK regulatory environments for listed companies and know how to deal with conflicts encountered by dual listed companies to the satisfaction of all regulators.
- Well regarded - We are well regarded by investment institutions, which helps with the development of general market interest in our clients and with capital raisings.
- Connections - We are well connected in the resource industry and therefore well placed to assist our AIM clients with general corporate and industry advice they may require (ie identification of value accretive acquisition opportunities, asset disposals, debt and equity funding and assistance with execution).
- Time zone advantage - RFC Ambrian has AIM qualified executives based in London, Sydney and Perth that are available to provide advice during hours suited to our clients and we are therefore able to more easily manage the admission process and ongoing regulatory requirements.
- Client service orientation – RFC Ambrian’s Nominated Adviser clients are all serviced by senior corporate advisory executives who understand the clients’ businesses and are focussed on providing value adding advice. We take a commercial approach to advising and working alongside our clients.
- Coordinated service offering – As an integrated Nominated Adviser and Broker, we are able to offer clients a coordinated approach to the market, drawing together the regulatory, corporate finance, sales and research experience to best advise and position our clients.
For enquiries and further details please email email@example.com
- Corporate Finance Advisory
- Corporate Broking
- Equity Sales
- Equity Publications