RFC Ambrian is a leading and established Nominated Adviser (NOMAD) and Broker on the AIM of the London Stock Exchange, offering our global client base, substantial sector knowledge & financial market expertise since 2002 and having successfully completed in excess of 50 successful AIM IPO’s and raised over £300m.
RFC Ambrian provides expertise and specialist focus on a range of levels:
- We are better placed to understand resource sector businesses with our combined technical and commercial backgrounds.
- An international focus with an established track record of working with non-UK companies looking to access the London markets, combined with our strong understanding of both the Australian and UK regulatory environments for listed companies.
- One of our strengths is our connection within the resource industry, which ideally places us in a position to assist our AIM clients with general corporate and industry advice, including but not limited to identification of value accretive acquisition opportunities, asset disposals, debt and equity funding and assistance with execution.
- Our time zone advantage means we have AIM qualified executives available in our London, Sydney and Perth offices able to provide advice and manage admission processes and ongoing regulatory requirements.
- We take a commercial approach to advising and working alongside our clients with clients receiving corporate expertise from senior executives who understand the clients’ businesses.
- We provide an integrated Nominated Adviser and Broker service so are able offer a coordinated approach to the market. By drawing together the regulatory, corporate finance, sales and research experience, we are able to best advise and position our clients.
- Our reputation is well regarded by investment institutions, which helps with the development of general market interest in our clients and with capital raisings.