Integrity, Diversity and Innovation are three key qualities that RFCA values and believes are vital to a group’s strength and future progress.
In order to maintain our reputation of excellence within the corporate advisory industry, RFCA executives are required to exhibit a standard of professionalism of the highest calibre.
RFC Ambrian offers internships to highly ambitious people with drive and focus. We can provide you the opportunity to work with an experienced team of people to hone and expand your business and financial skills by giving you invaluable exposure to all aspects of transactions.
- Highly focussed and lateral thinking
- Clearly and precisely able to communicate ideas to colleagues and clients
- Quantitative and analytical skills
- Commercially orientated
- Able to work in a team focussed environment
- Please direct applications to firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV and academic credentials
We consider tertiary qualifications as a minimum but look for people from all backgrounds
We have no current vacancies or internship positions, however, please keep an eye on our website for any updates.