Integrity, Diversity and Innovation are three key qualities that RFCA values and believes are vital to a group’s strength and future progress.
In order to maintain our reputation of excellence within the corporate advisory industry, RFCA executives are required to exhibit a standard of professionalism of the highest calibre.
- Highly focussed and lateral thinking
- Clearly and precisely able to communicate ideas to colleagues and clients
- Quantitative and analytical skills
- Commercially orientated
- Able to work in a team focussed environment
- Please direct applications to email@example.com
We consider tertiary qualifications as a minimum but look for people from all backgrounds
Corporate Finance Associate
RFC Ambrian is a leading natural resources-focused corporate advisory, equity research and equity capital markets business with offices in London, Sydney and Perth. We are seeking two Associates with a legal, accounting or corporate finance backgrounds to join our well-respected Corporate Finance Team in London.
The ideal candidate would:
- Be a motivated team player, aiming to work with a successful and respected group of natural resources-focused corporate financiers
- Have strong financial modelling/valuation skills or the capacity to build these skills quickly
- Preferably, but it’s not essential, demonstrate a good working knowledge of the upstream oil and gas and/or mining sectors
- Have well developed commercial skills and display an aptitude to contribute to the team’s business generation activities
- Have at least a two-year track record as a corporate finance or transaction services executive either in an investment bank, major accountancy firm or law firm, ideally in the resources sector
- Have good tertiary-level education appropriate to the position, ideally with law or accounting finance qualifications
The positions will provide:
An enjoyable and productive working environment and a platform for career growth
- Competitive remuneration
- An incentive programme
RFC Ambrian is characterised by:
- Natural resources-specific financial and technical expertise, with 35 professionals possessing significant industry experience
- A leading adviser to London-listed and Australian-listed companies
- A highly rated research product and an exemplary track record of raising money
Meet RFC Ambrian Limited
RFC Ambrian Limited is a leading independent adviser on global natural resources. We have a particular emphasis on the Metals & Mining and Oil & Gas sectors, with a proven track record of specialist advice across both areas.
With offices in London, Sydney and Perth, our team has an impressive level of expertise, with significant hands-on experience in the industry.
We provide corporate finance advisory and corporate broking services, along with equity sales and equity research.
RFC Ambrian is a member of the LSE, providing financial advice and acting as both a Nominated Adviser and Broker to companies from across the world.
To apply please send a short covering letter and résumé referencing a London position, including academic transcripts, to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on RFC Ambrian please see www.rfcambrian.com