The experienced team at RFC Ambrian brings together over 30 years of specialist financial, sector and technical knowledge. With a global market presence and track record, we continue to anticipate and meet both industry trends and client needs.
Drawing from its teams combined expertise in mining, oil & gas and the basic industrial sectors, we provide our clients with valued-added concepts and ideas.
RFC Ambrian provides a full suite of corporate finance services with the aim of building and maintaining long-term relationships with current and future clients.
- Corporate Finance Advisory
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Project Farm-outs
- Strategic advisory
- Capital Formation
- Nominated Adviser (NOMAD) on the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange
- IPOs/Listings – AIM/LSE/ASX
- Debt structuring
- Equity raisings
- Seed/Venture capital
RFC Ambrian is targeted at achieving continued successes for its clients through extensive strategic advice and access to the Australian and UK equity markets.
We act as an intermediary between our clients and the investment community by providing:
- Working relationships to ensure the best positioning and delivery of message to both existing and potential investors
- Roadshows; investor relations; liaison with financial PR advisers
- Proactive market feedback and reports on share, peer group and index activity
- Shareholder register analysis
- Insight on corporate activity, capital structure and dividend policy
- Assistance with proxy and irrevocable solicitation
- Liaison, as appropriate, with our equity sales team to promote liquidity
- A powerful blend of corporate finance, equity sales and investor relations skills
- Advice on likely stock market reaction to new fundraisings
- Structure and deliver fundraisings in conjunction with our corporate finance and equities teams
- Proven ability to raise money
RFC Ambrian provides equity sales services for institutional investors across a number of equity markets. Our current focus is on the UK small-mid cap market, with potential for an increased global aspect.
Individual and group meetings are organised for investors to gain access to the senior management of corporations.