RFC Ambrian has been fortunate to work with a number of highly talented people over its 35 years in business, in fact all senior roles have been filled by people who have developed with the group. Naturally, others have moved on for other opportunities which provides RFC Ambrian a growing pool of alumni in senior executive and entrepreneurial roles with whom we maintain strong relationships.
Notable Alumni include:
- Roger Massey Greene AM, a founding member of RFC Ambrian and has been a part of the Australian business landscape for a significant number of years, holding many senior and Chair positions. Roger and his wife Belinda Hutchinson AM, an Australian businessperson, philanthropist and Chancellor of the University of Sydney, are both strong and involved advocates of many charities and philanthropic endowments. This dedication was honoured in 2019 with Roger being awarded with a Member of the Order of Australia.
- Mike Stirzaker was previously joint Managing Director and is currently a Partner at
- Garry Korte, Chief Executive Officer of Hancock Prospecting Pty Ltd, was awarded the 2014 CFO of the Year award from CEO Magazine, for the Roy Hill debt-funding package.
- Dirk Treasure as CEO of Chrysos Corporation was the recipient of the Emerging Leader of the Year Award – 2018
At RFC Ambrian we are always interested in hearing from candidates who have advanced quantitative and analytical skills, are highly focused with attention to detail and possess a commercial mindset. If you believe you are this person then we want to hear from you.
Please direct your expressions of interest and applications to email@example.com
We are currently seeking 3 additional corporate finance advisory staff for our Australian offices at Associate Director and Executive levels
Candidates must have excellent tertiary academic qualifications and exceptional intellectual and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate(s) will be involved in M&A, ECM and Strategic Advisory assignments in the mining and energy sectors. It is expected that candidates will also have around 5-10 years’ relevant experience, either:
- in a directly comparable role; or
- in the resources sector in a technical or operational role and who are now looking to transfer their skills into resource sector finance.
The positions will provide:
- an enjoyable and productive working environment and a platform for career growth; and
- competitive remuneration including an incentive programme.
To apply please send a short covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org