At RFC Ambrian we are always interested in hearing from candidates who embrace new ideas, have advanced quantitative and analytical skills, possess a commercial mindset, and are purpose driven.
If you have these characteristics along with the desire to work in a highly entrepreneurial and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. While creating wealth for our clients, we also generate valuable opportunities for our employees.
Please direct your expressions of interest and applications to email@example.com
RFC Ambrian has been fortunate to work with a number of highly talented people over its 35+ years in business. With an environment that supports the personal and professional growth of our team, we have developed dozens of highly capable leaders over decades of operation. In fact, all senior roles within RFC Ambrian have been filled by people who developed and promoted within.
Through our culture of nurturing entrepreneurial spirit, the firm has produced many alumni in senior executive and entrepreneurial roles with some of Australia’s most influential companies. We help our people develop the toolset necessary for success: 1 in 3 of our professional alumni spending at least two years with the firm have gone on to have extremely successful careers after branching out. We maintain strong relationships with the growing pool of business leaders.
Notable Alumni include:
- Roger Massey Greene AM, a founding member of RFC Ambrian and has been a part of the Australian business landscape for a significant number of years, holding many senior and Chair positions. Roger and his wife Belinda Hutchinson AM, an Australian businessperson, philanthropist and Chancellor of the University of Sydney, are both strong and involved advocates of many charities and philanthropic endowments. This dedication was honoured in 2019 with Roger being awarded with a Member of the Order of Australia.
- Mike Stirzaker was is currently Non-Executive Chairman at Akora Resources but was previously joint MD at RFC Ambrian, Partner at Pacific Road Capital.
- Garry Korte, Chief Executive Officer of Hancock Prospecting Pty Ltd, was awarded the 2014 CFO of the Year award from CEO Magazine, for the Roy Hill debt-funding package.
- Dirk Treasure as CEO of Chrysos Corporation received the Emerging Leader of the Year Award – 2018.
- Tristan Pascall, is currently the Chief Executive Officer of First Quantum Minerals Ltd but was previously an Executive at RFC Ambrian.